To connect your Hisense Roku TV to Wi-Fi without a remote, follow these steps using Roku mobile app: Open app > Select Devices > Add a device from the bottom menu > Choose your TV from the available devices. > Enter the PIN displayed on the TV screen.
In this article, we will explore different methods of connecting your Hisense Roku TV to Wi-Fi without use of a physical remote.
Or You can Check Hisense Roku Remote Replacement
Table of Contents
Methods to Connect Hisense Roku TV to WiFi Without Remote
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Connect Hisense Roku TV to Wi-Fi without Remote
1: Via Roku App on Smartphone
Connect your Hisense Roku TV to Wi-Fi using the Roku mobile app on your smartphone, turning it into a remote control.
- Prepare Your Smartphone: Ensure that your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network you want to connect your Roku TV to.
- Download and install Roku remote app on your smartphone (available for both Android and iOS).
- Open the Roku app for first time and follow initial setup instructions, including signing in to your Roku account or continuing as a guest.
- Tap on “Devices” in bottom-left corner, select your Hisense Roku TV, and choose “Connect now.”
- Tap on “Remote” option under the discovered Roku device. Your mobile Roku app will now function as a remote for your Roku TV.
- Use the app’s remote to navigate to Home > Settings > Network > Set up connection > Wireless.
- Find your wireless connection, tap on it, input your Wi-Fi password, and tap “Connect.”
- Follow any further on-screen instructions on your TV to complete Wi-Fi connection setup.
2. Via Browser Extension (Remoku)
Control your Hisense Roku TV from your computer by installing Remoku browser extension, simulating physical buttons for Wi-Fi setup.
- Install Remoku extension in your Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser.
- Press the Remoku icon in your browser’s extension area and select the simulated buttons.
- Utilize the Roku extension as a physical device to connect it to Wi-Fi, following the steps mentioned in Method 1.
3. Via Ethernet Connection
Connect your Hisense Roku TV directly to the router using an Ethernet cable, available for Roku models with an Ethernet port.
- Ensure your Roku device has an Ethernet port. Models like Ultimate, certain TVs, and Streambar have it. Streaming sticks like Roku Premiere or Streaming Stick+ don’t.
- Connect your Roku device to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Go to the network settings on your Roku and set up Ethernet as the network connection.
Troubleshooting Hisense Roku TV