There are a few different ways to watch NFL games on your LG Smart TV. You can use a streaming service, such as NFL+, Hulu + Live TV, or YouTube TV, or you can subscribe to a cable or satellite TV package.
If you’re looking for a free option, you can watch the NFL Channel on LG Channels, which is available on all LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.0 or newer. The NFL Channel offers a mix of live and on-demand programming, including NFL Network shows, classic games, and more.
If you have a cable or satellite TV package, you can watch NFL games on the appropriate channel, such as ESPN, Fox, CBS, or NBC.
In September 2022, LG TV added the NFL on LG channels. Still, in 2023, the NFL decided to launch its own Streaming Platform, so now the NFL is Not Available on LG Channels. But there are several other ways to watch NFL on your LG.
In this Article, You will get to know how you can easily watch the NFL on LG Smart TV through various methods. We will discuss all the available methods, from Cable to cordless streaming platforms (Hulu+, ESPN+, NFL+, Paramount+) that allow you to watch the NFL on Your LG TV.
Table of Contents
Can I Watch NFL on LG TV Channels
No, LG TV Channels don’t have an NFL Games Channel because, in August 2023, the NFL announced that it will launch its own Streaming Service named NFL+.
So Now you can’t find NFL on LG Channels. But you can watch the NFL on LG TV with the Help of a Cable or Antenna. We will discuss that in the next Section.
How To Watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV?
NFL fans with LG Smart TVs have a variety of options for watching their favorite games. Whether you prefer to stream games, watch on cable TV, or use a streaming device, there is a way to enjoy the NFL on your LG Smart TV.
Here are few easy ways to enjoy NFL games for free:
1. Watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV through Web Browser
LG Smart TV owners can watch the NFL on their LG TVs through a web browser. Suppose your LG TV is compatible with a Web browser. In that case, there is no hurdle to stop you from watching NFL game passes on LG TV. You can also watch on-demand Documentary, Highlights, and Top Performance videos on Your LG TV.
To Watch the NFL on LG TV via Browser, Follow the Steps Below.
Step 1: Turn on Your LG TV and ensure it has a stable Internet connection.
Step 2: Press the “Home Button” on your TV Remote to Go to the Home menu.
Step 3: Navigate to “Web Browser” on the Home Menu.
Step 4: In the Web Brower, Write the Web address of NFL (www.NFL.com).
Step 5: Log in to your NFL account.
Step 6: Find your Desired Games and Start Watching.
2. Watch NFL on LG TV through Streaming Services
Another reliable and popular way to watch NFL games is through streaming services. There are a lot of Streaming Services and apps that allow you to enjoy your Sports with just a few clicks. Some popular Streaming Platform are:
- YouTube TV
- Hulu Live TV
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV +
- Paramount Plus
All these platforms offer a wide range of Live Streaming Channels, Sports, Movies, Anime, News, and On-demand Content on your Fingertip. They allow you to fulfill your craving for Sports Games like NFL game pass, WWE, Tennis, Cricket, etc. All you need is a Subscription to any of these Services, and then follow the steps below.
- Turn on Your LG TV and Make Sure you have a stable Internet Connection.
- Press the Home Button on the TV remote to navigate to your Home Screen.
- Go to “LG Content Store”.
- Now Search for the App of your Favorite Streaming Service like the Hulu+ app, Sling TV+ app, or Fubo TV app.
- Click on Install to download the App on your LG TV.
- Launch the App after it gets downloaded.
- Log in with your Login Credentials.
- Search for NFL in the search bar.
- Find your favorite game show or watch and stream if it’s available at that time.
See how straightforward it is to watch the NFL on your LG TV. You can also Watch Primetime and Replay of your Favorite Game shows.
Tip: If you have Fox Sports App on Your LG TV, then you can easily enjoy NFL Matches on Your LG. Just launch the Fox Sports App and Search For the NFL. Find your Favorite NFL Match and Enjoy it. You can watch live and on-demand NFL content on Fox Sports App.
3. Stream NFL Game on LG Smart TV through Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV
Another Quick way to watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV is through Streaming Devices. There are a lot of compatible Streaming devices, like Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, Which you can use to download native apps and watch your Favorite matches on your TV. Follow the steps below.
- Connect the Streaming device to your LG TV through the HDMI Port.
- Turn on the Streaming Device and Your TV.
- Open the App Store of your Streaming Device and Find your Streaming Apps like NFL+, Hulu TV, and Fubo TV.
- Click on “Get” or Install”
- Once downloaded, launch the app and log in to your account
- Find NFL on the app, and then you can access NFL Content on your TV.
4. How to Watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV with Cable
If you are not streaming platforms and still love cable networks, then you can easily watch NFL games on LG TV. Spectrum and Xfinity are the popular cable network providers in the United States, and both have NFL on their Channel list.
You have to Go to Your Cable network Provider and check what channel is NFL Network on Spectrum or Xfinity.
Here is a Table Showing What channel is NFL Network on Spectrum and Xfinity in a Few States of the USA.
- NFL Network is available on channel 310 on Spectrum and Xfinity in all 50 states.
- NFL RedZone is available on channel 311 on Spectrum and Xfinity in all 50 states.
- Local CBS, Fox, and NBC affiliates also broadcast NFL games on Sundays.
Subscription Plans of NFL Plus
The NFL offers two subscription plans:
- NFL+ ($4.99/month or $39.99/year): This plan gives you access to live local and primetime games on your phone or tablet, live out-of-market preseason games across all devices, NFL Network, NFL RedZone, and on-demand NFL Films programming.
- NFL+ Premium ($9.99/month or $79.99/year): This plan includes all of the features of NFL+ as well as full and condensed game replays and the All-22 Coaches Film.
Which subscription plan is right for you depends on your needs and budget. If you want access to live local and primetime games, NFL RedZone, and NFL Network, then NFL+ is a good option. If you want access to full and condensed game replays and the All-22 Coaches Film, then NFL+ Premium is the right plan for you.
Here is a table that compares the two subscription plans:
|Live local and primetime games
|Live out-of-market preseason games
|On-demand NFL Films programming
|Full and condensed game replays
|All-22 Coaches Film
|$4.99/month or $39.99/year
|$9.99/month or $79.99/year
Also Read: How To Download Spectrum App on LG TV?
Stream NFL Games Seamless
After Reading this Comprehensive Guide, You can enjoy your Favorite NFL Game Shows, Live Streams, and ON-Demand Content on your LG TV. NFL Is a famous United States football league with a lot of fans around the world. Every fan wants to watch the latest info, shows, and Replay on their Smart TVs. You have learned all the methods through which you can watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV without any hurdle.