Unfortunately, Hisense Roku TVs do not have a built-in split-screen functionality. This means you cannot directly split your screen into two separate displays on your Hisense Roku TV. You can try picture-in-picture mode, multi-source, casting through laptop/mobile, or external splitters.
Table of Contents
3 methods to Split Screen on Hisense roku TV
Since Roku TVs lack split-screen, try:
- Connecting a Roku Express 4K+ with PIP (limited channels).
- Using a multiviewer switch to connect gaming consoles/streaming devices.
- Mirroring laptop screen and arranging multiple windows.
Avoid experimental hacks or runoff
1: Screen Mirroring with a Laptop
You can try airplaying/screen mirroring with a laptop, or your mobile phone. Here are the simple steps to split screen on Hisense Roku TV:
- Ensure that your laptop and Hisense TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Use screen mirroring function on your laptop to project its display onto your Hisense TV.
- Open two different applications or windows on your laptop and arrange them side-by-side.
- Your Hisense TV will display a mirrored image of your laptop screen with two applications visible.
Note: This method is ideal for tech-savvy users looking to multitask or monitor multiple windows.
2: Using a Multiviewer
Using a Multiviewer is another option to split screen. To do this:
- Purchase a multiviewer (an additional hardware purchase), an external device with multiple HDMI ports.
- Connect your Hisense TV to the multiviewer’s output port and your desired sources to individual input ports.
- Configure the multiviewer’s settings to display each source in a separate section of the Hisense TV screen.
Note: Works for various audiences and use cases, but requires an extra purchase.
3: Picture-in-Picture Mode
Check if your Hisense TV has a Picture-in-Picture (PIP) mode. Refer to manual or settings for activation instructions.
Note: TCL TVs have “Multi-view 2.0” but functionality is limited.
If available, activate PIP mode to display a smaller secondary window on top of the main program.
Ideal for casual viewers and gamers.
Troubleshooting Hisense Roku TV