To Get Netflix on Bush Smart TV, Connect your Bush TV to the internet > launch the Netflix app > sign in or create an account > start streaming!
If you want to install apps other than Netflix, you can check our detailed guide on How to Get apps on Bush Smart TV.
Table of Contents
Steps To Get Netflix on Bush Smart TV
Here are simple steps to get Netflix on your Bush Smart TV:
- Make sure your Bush TV is connected to internet via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Locate the “Internet Portal” or “Smart Hub” button on your TV remote and press it. This may be labeled differently depending on your model.
- Using the directional arrows on the remote, navigate to the Netflix app icon and select it.
- If you already have a Netflix account, choose “Member Sign-in.” (If you don’t have account, chose to Choose to set up new account)
- Carefully enter your email address and Netflix account password if prompted.
- Give your TV a few moments to connect to your Netflix account after you sign-in.
- Once signed in, you can start browsing the Netflix library and streaming shows and movies.
Also Read: How to Get Disney Plus on Bush Smart TV
How to Get Netflix on Bush TV Without Remote?
If you can’t access remote control, you can get Netflix on your Bush TV by using Bush TV Remote App. Here is a step-by-step guide for getting Netflix on a Bush TV without the remote control:
- On your smartphone, go to app store and search for the Bush TV manufacturer’s remote control app. For example, search for “Bush TV Remote” or the specific model number remote app.
- Download and install the manufacturer’s remote app. Depending on the brand, common Bush TV remote apps include TCL Home, SmartThings, SonyMote or a generic Roku app.
- Connect your phone and Bush TV to the same WiFi network. You may need to consult your router settings or TV manual for specifics on connecting your Bush TV.
- Open the remote app and it should auto detect your Bush TV. Follow any setup prompts within the app.
- Using the remote app, navigate to the Smart Hub or Apps menu on your Bush TV. Locate and select the Netflix app icon to open it.
- If you already have a Netflix account, sign in with your credentials. If not, select options to start new account setup.
- Once signed into Netflix using the remote app, you can browse and stream shows and movies as desired. Control playback using media buttons in app.
Troubleshooting Netflix Issues on Bush Smart TV
Here are some common problems that you might face while getting Netflix on your Bush TV:
1: Netflix Blacked Out on Bush Smart TV
Problem: Netflix refuses to play on your Bush Smart TV, 49 inch model. Netflix blames the device, and restarting didn’t help.
- Check speed, restart router/modem, try wired connection.
- Install software updates, consider factory reset (last resort).
- Explain issue, provide model info, seek alternative solutions.
- Connect an HDMI streaming device (Chromecast, Roku) for access.
2: Stuck on Netflix Error
Problem: Stuck with “Unable to connect” error
- Check Connection: Is Wi-Fi working? Restart router/modem.
- Refresh & Restart: Reload Netflix app, sign out/in, and restart app.
- Network Reboot: Turn off router/modem for 30 seconds.