Get Philo On LG Smart TV: LG Content Store Doesnt have a Philo app, but you get Philo on LG Smart TV through Streaming Devices, Airplay via iOS devices, Screen Mirroring via Andriod Devices, and Also you can watch Philo on LG Through Web Browser.
In the Era of streaming and On-demand content, Philo is a very famous American Company based in Sansfransicco, bringing endless entertainment only one click away. It has a beatable subscription fee, which is 25$ per month.
Philo Allows you to Stream on 3 devices at a time. Philo Offers a wide range of streaming content as it has 70+ Live TV channels and hundreds of on-demand content for you. It is more than just a Streaming Service.
Philo is compatible with a lot of devices like the iPhone, Andriod, Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. But unfortunately, Philo is Not officially available on LG Smart TV. But you can get Philo on LG Smart TV through alternative ways.
In this Comprehensive article, you will learn how you can easily get Philo on LG Smart TV. It Doesn’t require any technical or expert skills. IN just a few steps, you can enjoy streaming on your PHILO on the LG TV. Follow the steps carefully.
Table of Contents
Can I Get Philo from the LG Content Store?
No, Philo is not available on the LG content store. So, You can’t get it from there. But you can still watch Philo on LG Smart TV through alternative ways and can enjoy your favorite TV channels on your LG. We will explain all the possible methods in the next section.
How to Get Philo on LG Smart TV?
Philo is not available on LG content store, but still there are a few ways you can enjoy Philo on your LG TV. Here are 4 easy to follow methods to get Philo on your LG TV:
1. via Web Browser
You can easily watch Philo on your LG TV’s Web browser. You just need a Good internet connection, an LG Smart TV, and a Philo Subscription. Follow the Steps Below to Watch Philo on Web Browser.
Step 1- Navigate to Web Browser on LG TV
First of all, Press the “Home” Button on your Remote to go to the “Home Menu.”
Select “Web Browser” from the Home Menu and Click on it.
Step 2-Accessing the Philo website
In the Web Browser, in the search bar, enter the Website address of Philo “http://philo.com.”
Step 3-Signing in and selecting your LG Smart TV
After you get access to the Philo Website, Sign in to your Philo Account with login credentials. Select Your LG Smart from the List of Devices. Because Philo allows 3 devices at a time.
Note: If you haven’t created a Philo Account yet, then you can also get a 7 7-day free trial by signing up on their website.
Step 4-Streaming Philo on your LG Smart TV
Find your Favorite shows or Stream, and now you can enjoy Philo on your LG smart TV.
Read Also: How To Watch CrunchyRoll on LG TV?
2. via AirPlay
Another Way to Watch Philo on LG smart TVs is to do AirPlay Philo on LG TV via iPhone or any other iOS Device like a Macbook or iPad. To Airplay, you should have an LG Model, which is Compatible with Airplay, and Airplay is enabled on it. Follow the steps below to AirPaly Philo on LG TV.
First, Download the Philo app on your iPhone From the App Store.
Launch the Philo App on your iPhone and log in with your Philo account.
Find your favorite TV channel or show and play it.
Now Click on the AirPlay Icon on the Top of the Screen.
Select your LG TV from the list of available Devices.
After successfully pairing, you can now watch the Philo app on your LG TV.
Also Learn: How to Download Spectrum TV on LG TV.
3. via Streaming Devices
You can Get the Philo app on your LG TV using streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Apple TV. The process is very Simple. Just follow the steps below.
- First of All, Connect the Streaming Device to your LG TV through HDMI.
- Turn on Both the Streaming device and LG TV and ensure both have a stable internet connection.
- Download the Philo App from Streaming devices’s apps store or Channel Store.
- After Downloading it, Launch the Philo app and log in with your credentials.
- Start watching your favorite TV Shows and Live Streaming on your LG TV.
4. Casting Philo from Your Smartphone(Chromecast or Screen Mirroring)
You can Also Enjoy the Philo App on your LG TV by Chromecasting it from an Android Device. All you need is an Android phone or any device that supports Chromecast.
Then, you can easily enjoy your favorite TV Channels and on-demand content on Philo. To Chromecast Philo on LG TV, Follow the Steps Below.
- First of all, download the Philo app on your SMartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Philo on your Phone.
- Login to your Philo account with your credentials.
- Find your desired TV Channel or show and play it.
- Now, Click on the cast icon on the app.
- Select your LG TV from the available devices.
- Enjoy the Philo Streaming on your LG TV by screen mirroring.
- If the Philo app is lagging or crashing, power cycle your LG TV.
- Always Ensure you have a stable network connection.
- If you face problems with Airplay or Chromecast, then you can also reset your LG TV.
- Contact Philo Support and LG USA support for further assistance.
Read Also: How To Watch NFL Games on LG Smart TV?
Enjoy Philo on Your LG TV
You can optimize your Streaming experience by using the Philo app on your LG Smart TV. Philo offers a lot of TV channels and on-demand content on your fingertip. LG Content Stores don’t have a Philo app, but you can watch Philo on your LG TV in alternate ways, which we explained in detail in this article. We covered Airplay, Chromecast, and Streaming Devices, Too, through which you can get Philo on LG Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get Philo on an LG Smart TV?
Yes, you can get Philo on LG Smart TV. It’s not available on the LG Content Store. Still, you can easily get Philo through streaming devices, Airplay, Chromecast, and Web Browser on LG TV.
Why is Philo not on LG TV?
Philo isn’t compatible with LG TV so far. But sooner or later, it will be available because it’s a growing streaming network nowadays.
Is LG an Android TV?
No, LG TV is not an Android TV. LG Has its unique operating System known as WebOS. So, It operates on WebOs and has its app store named LG Content Store.
How do I update my LG TV?
You can easily Update your LG TV in a few steps.
- Go to Settings and Select “ALL Settings”.
- Go to General and then Slecet “Support.”
- Select “Check For Updates”.
- Here, it shows any update if it’s available.
- Click on “Install” to install the update.